Monday, May 5, 2008

Thing #21 - Finding and Listening to Podcasts

I enjoyed finding and listening to podcasts. I was amazed that elementary school children were making their own podcasts in the classroom. Where have I been?
After browsing Podcast.com and Odeo.com, I chose a podcast from the Science section from Odeo.com and listened to a Nova podcast about "Finding Lost Memories". It was an interesting presentation from two researchers from MIT about new experiments that are exploring whether "lost" memories can be regained. Since this was such a technical podcast, I need to go back and listen to it a few more times to absorb the information that is being presented. Listen to the link below.

http://odeo.com/audio/18606393/view

1 comment:

Eric Rupert said...

Honey,
Glad you found something interesting on Odeo. The new site (currently at beta.odeo.com) will be released shortly and has both audio and Video content. You'll find lots of interesting educational programs in both formats. if you would like to check out the private beta, email me (eric@odeo.com) for an invite. We'd love to get your opinion of the new site.