Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thing #20 - YouTube

My husband watches YouTube quite often and will call me over to the computer to "watch this". I never initiated a search. I was impressed with the history of YouTube and told a few of my coworkers to watch the video even if they never make it to Thing #20. The article was quite interesting. It's amazing how fast YouTube took off. I didn't realize how young this site is. I was impressed with the numbers. Google bought YouTube for billions!!
I look forward to going on vacation every year and therefore looked up travel videos. I came across a quick video of "Secret Seats on Airlines" by Peter Greenberg. I know that I will not remember the secret seats when I book my next vacation, but I will have this link posted to my blog and can always come back to this post and I'll have the link below. I think that I found a new pastime!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvJHKZhUv8

No comments: