Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Awards

This has been a fun week. I enjoyed using Pandora and had fun with the Color Blender. When I browsed the Web 2.0 Awards list, I was attracted to the Travel section and found farecast.com interesting. This is what they had to say about Farecast:

farecast.com
"Farecast predicts U.S. domestic price changes, lets users book airline tickets online and provides refunds if they get their predictions wrong! There’s absolutely nothing bad you can say about that!
Interview: “Farecast was created to answer the question "should you buy your airline ticket now or wait?" In the past few releases, we’ve expanded our offerings to answer questions like, "when is the best time to travel, and is this a good deal?"” Read our interview with David Shim, "

I love to travel and look forward to vacations each year. This will be a site, along with some others in the Travel section, that I will definitely spend some time visiting.

No comments: