Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing #10 - Technology Blogging

I am excited to blog about my Archos 504 Personal Media Player!!!
I enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with friends and relatives. I would tend to leave the pictures in my camera and carry the camera around to show them as needed. My husband bought me for Christmas 2006 the Archos 504 Personal Media Player that not only stores my pictures but also shows them as a slide show with music if I choose. It also is a video player. I can record shows from the TV directly or schedule a recording. It came in handy when one of our staff members was on the Rachel Ray show. I brought the Archos to work and was able to show everyone the TV show. The Archos also is an MP3 player. Check out the link below.

http://www.archos.com/products/video/archos_504/features.html?country=global&lang=en

No comments: