Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thing #14 - Technorati

I had no idea how big the blogosphere was and to be able to track them is mind boggling!
After taking the Technorati tour, I did a keyword search for Learning 2.0. The video on YouTube of the MCL Director of Libraries, Molly Raphael, speaking on Learning 2.0 gave a good summary of what Learning 2.0 is all about. I also listened to Helene Blowers (PLCM).
I am somewhat intimidated by Technorati and do not want to claim my blog. I am not comfortable having others read my thoughts and words outside of our Ocean County Library staff circle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right about outside the circle. A link to your blog popped up in my email this morning because I have a Google blog alert set up that lets me know when Ocean County Library is mentioned on any blog Google indexes. What you can do is change the setting on your blog so Google doesn't index it. Log into your blog, click the Settings button and where you're asked "Let search engines find your blog" change the choice to No.
bjc for the Web Challenge committee